Peachscore is your personal business assistant
We’re building a fair and inclusive system that enables founders the ability to connect with capital, contracts, and early customers for their products at scale.
- ✔️ Get your startup's Peachscore, grading and business identification number
- ✔️ Reach and engage with angel investors, VCs & corporations to secure capital, contracts and customers
- ✔️ Access to weekly rewards and cash offers
- ✔️ Privacy and visibility permissions
- ✔️ Pre-qualified for the Peachscore Startup Award
- ✔️ Access to social feed
- ✔️ Everything in the Starter package
- ✔️ Opt-in to Peachscore fund program for potential investment through 5 Venture Capital Firm partners up to $250k (requires minimum 550 score to pre-qualified for initial review)
- ✔️ Advanced KPI tracking and benchmarking
- ✔️ Industry landscape: predictive modeling measurement to identify a list of competitors, potential strategic partners and customers within small, mid and large companies
- ✔️ Personalized online business recommendations
- ✔️ Printable Peachscore business rating certificate
- ✔️ Reports: access to data, statistics and analysis on the US startup market and how successful founders are building their companies
- ✔️ VIP access to virtual and in-person events – an opportunity to speak and showcase your product at Expos (based on availability)
- ✔️ Dedicated customer support: get priority support from Peachscore's customer success team for any questions or issues
* Membership fees are non-refundable and subject to change. Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information. Peachscore does not guarantee any investor meetings. Investors, corporations and founders will make a decision to connect on the platform and Peachscore team has no control over these decisions.
Ultimate Guide for Founders
Data, statistics and analysis on the US private market in regards to how successful founders are building their companies. This report is powered by the Peachscore engine and was put together by our data science team.
Log in to your account for the full report
Peachscore Fund Program
Peachscore fund program is designed for founders who are seeking investment ($10k) from our venture arm. The Opt-in guarantees that your application will be reviewed by our Investment Committee (IC). Every week, companies above 550 points will be presented to the board, and select startups will receive a follow-up email from us. Post-investment, Peachscore will help the portfolio companies to connect with our close network of VC firms and angel investors to potentially secure up to $250k.
Peachscore's team curates companies with a score above 550 points and shares the list with over 300 venture capital firms and their decision-makers including Plug and Play, Sequoia, Greycroft, Accenture, JP Morgan and more.